- Club Information
- Club Committee
- Club Activities
Technology & Innovation Club
- Techno-Vishkaar aims to encourage students to take up innovative projects that hold potential to make a tangible difference to the community.
1. To foster a learning attitude related to the technologies which would help to develop knowledge in various fields.
2. To encourage students to indulge themselves in various research and development activities.
3. To arrange various activities & events like technical workshop, seminars, webinars, guest lectures, industrial visits, live projects and mini projects to enhance their learning experiences.
|Governing Body||Year/Branch||Designation||Contact no|
|Yogita Vyas||IV INST||Chairman||9011765529|
|Shivani Thakare||IV EXTC||Vice-Chairman||8788226275|
|Monika Chhangani||IV CSE||Secretary||7057890711|
|Rohit Hirulkar||III CSE||Treasurer||7083004359|
|Ashish Kakne||III CSE||Digitization Head||8625078344|
Techno-विष्कार Club Activities
1. Technical Workshop Program.
2. Technical competition Program.
3. Seminar lecture Program.
4. Experts lecture Program.
5. Free webinar Program.
6. Mini project Competition.
7. Industrial visit Program.
8. Project Competition.