Aim: The club aims to provide students with a cohesive and integrated personality development program which helps them improve their communication and leadership skills.
1.To develop self-confidence and effectively perform in professional and personal environment.
2. Polishing manners to behave appropriately in social and professional circles.
3. Developing and maintaining a positive attitude and being assertive.
4. To evaluate our strength and weaknesses to be able to work on them for a better future.
5. To be able to handle difficult situations with grace, style and professionalism.
6. Helping to overcome one’s flaw together.