Best Practices @ Sipna C.O.E.T
- Best Practice: Sipna Nature Club (Govt. Reg. No E-874/Amravati)
Sipna Nature Club is a self-sponsored, voluntary students club of Sipna College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati. Our club aims in the conservation of nature by carrying out various students involving activities for environment. We also provide the platform for students to explore their love and care for nature as well as train them to create awareness about the environmental harms and its importance to the society. Hence the tagline “CONSERVE NATURE, SECURE FUTURE”.
Aims & Objectives:
Sipna nature club provide environmental education to the students of Sipna College of Engineering and Technology & fulfill following aims & objectives.
- To encourage students to develop alternative and eco-friendly technologies for disposal of waste, pollution control and sustainable
- To provide guidance and training for entrepreneurship in the field of environment
- To organize programmes on personality development, leadership development and similar other
- To publish bulletins, reports and similar literature related to environmental
- To organize social programmes to create a sense of Earth citizenship and a sense of duty to care for the Earth.
- To organize programmes and competitions for development of Arts and aesthetic and environmental values of college campus.
- To educate students regarding the laws and regulations regarding control of pollution and conservation of nature & about government and semi-government
- To work for and conserve the nature through all aspects by carrying out various activities involving students for the environment and maintain the ecological
- To provide a platform for students to explore their love and care for nature as well as train them to spread awareness about the environmental harms and its importance for the society, in which they have to create their
II. Best Practice: Teacher Guardian Scheme
- To motivate the students for better and better Academic
- To motivate the students for Professional
- To motivate the students for Higher Studies and
- To motivate the students for successfully getting Professional
- To motivate the students for at least one Extra Curricular
- To solve all types of problems faced by the
· Scheme Layout
- One Teacher is nominated as ‘Teacher Guardian’ for 20-22 students. He/She will try to meet the objectives for all the students in his/her
- ‘Teachers Guardians’ belonging to one department are grouped together and will be working with Departmental Coordinator of this
- The Departmental Coordinators will be working with Coordinators at College Level.
- The Coordinators at College Level will be reporting to the Principal and Management regularly and through Monthly
III. Best Practice:Library
Book Bank Facility
- Salient Features of The Book Bank Facility:
- A set of books is issued to the student in each semester under book bank facility.
- The set of book comprise of a book of each subject of that particular
- A refundable deposit is collected from the student, who wants to avail the facility.
- College refunds the deposit to the student at the time of leaving the institute on completion of
- Student can keep the books with them for the study till the end of the university examination of that particular
B. Swami Vivekananda Dalan ( Non-Technical Book Section )
The Central Library is having a separate collection of Non-Technical books. This collection is acquired through willingly donation of books from staff members & management council members. The staff members willingly donate books to this section on the occasion of their birthdays. Till date this collection is enriched with 976 books. This collection of books comprised of various subjects like spiritual books, motivational books, biographies, books on the life of Swami Vivekananda, books on Ayurveda & Marathi, Hindi and English literature etc. The students and the staff members borrow these books for reading.
IV. Best Practice: Sipna Clubs
The student activities are generally designed to allow students to get more involved and offer them opportunities in leadership, social responsibility, citizenship, volunteerism, art- forms and student employment with the help of clubs. Following clubs are established to nurture the cultural and social qualities in students.
Following are the names of Clubs