About Sipna Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s Sipna COET, Amravati
- Established in the year 1999, aims at imparting higher & technical education to the people of the region.
- Recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Approved by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Mumbai, Maharashtra State.
- Affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU), Amravati
- The institute is accredited by IAO & Certified by ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System), and ISO14001:2005 (Environment Management System).
- The three UG programs ENTC, CSE & IT are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), Delhi.
- The institute has received an ‘A’ Grade from National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore.
- ‘A Mentee Institute’ of College of Engineering (CoEP), Pune under Margadarshan Scheme of AICTE.
- MoU with well-known academic, industrial & professional bodies.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
- Fully dedicated and transparent management.
- Highly qualified & committed faculty & staff.
- Four fully air-conditioned girl’s hostels with total intake of 350 students.
- Ultra-modern seminar & conference hall in each department.
- State of the art auditorium with a capacity to accommodate 700 audience.
- Well-equipped and modern laboratories with advanced instruments.
- Computerized Library with Book Bank facility.
- ERP Centre & Complete online monitoring setup.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED-Cell).
- University approved research labs for all disciplines including applied sciences for pursuing doctorate level research.
- Innovative & Best practices for overall grooming of students.
- Organization of Technical, social, cultural and spiritual programs & events for exposure to students.
- Indoor and Outdoor sport facilities.
150 + Qualified Faculties
300 + Placements
5800 + Alumni
45800 Sq. M. Campus