Multidisciplinary Research Centre:
Multidisciplinary Research Centre at Sipna C.O.E.T established with aim to foster conducting, promotion of research and effective Management of R&D at the institution related to engineering projects.
It is observed that many researches are done in education and higher education sector. However, a very few or minimum number of researches are done engineering. Therefore, it is vital to foster conducting and promotion of research related to engineering through inculcation or research culture in engineering field and sipna. Research cell consists of research labs in computer science and electronics and telecommunications to carry research projects in higher studies. The Research Cell will facilitate undertaking research through dissemination projects among interested researchers.
- Projects Sponsored and Appreciated under R & D
1) Development of Continues Process Technology For Drying of Liquid And Solid Food. -Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola
2) Iot Based Measurement of Water Runoff and Turbidity. -Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola
3) Design and Development of the Tether System for Martian Skylight Exploration.
4) Design and Development of Rotary Weeder. -Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola
5) Handheld Power Tiller.
6) Multitasking Agricultural Robot.
7) Sapling Planting Machine.
8) Process for Converting Plastic Waste to Liquid Fuel.
9) Design and Development of GOFAN.
10) Groundnut Seed Decorticator machine.
11) Earthworm Compost Screening Machine.
12) Testing on Samples of Waste Plastic Mixed Bituminous concrete for Road Construction.
13)Development of Application.
1)Project Titled -“SAAS Based College Management” Sponsored by : Persistent Systems Limited,Nagpur.”