Internal Institute Level Hackathon SIH2022
Smart India Hackathon-2022 is a nationwide initiative to provide students with a platform to solve daily lives problems, and inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem-solving. Smart India Hackathon-2022 software and hardware will be conducted by Govt. of India and the process was already started. Earlier editions SIH2017, SIH2018, SIH2019, SIH2020 and SIH2021 proved to be extremely successful in promoting innovation out-of-the-box.
All the students are hereby inform that TECHNO-विष्कार, The Young Innovators Club is organising an Internal Hackathon-2022.
For formation of teams, the following rules should be followed.
- All team members should be from our college, no inter-college teams will be allowed. However, members from different branches are encouraged to form a team.
- Each team would mandatorily comprise of 6 members including the team leader and at least one female member.
- As the software edition of the hackathon-2022 is digital product development competition, the majority of the team members MUST be well versed with programming skills.
- For the hardware edition, we encourage multi-disciplinary teams which means your team should have a good mix of Mechanical Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Product Designers and Programmers, etc.
- Internal Hackathon will be conducted at Sipna College Campus on 22nd March 2022 to shortlist best 10 teams.
Last date of team registration for Internal Hackathon is 10th March 2022
- Presentation Template..Download Here
- Problem statements for SIH2022 are live at https://sih.gov.in/sih2022PS
- Team Registration link for Internal Hackathon is https://forms.gle/pjKGR29Db6n93HLs7
- For SIH2022 Guidelines and Idea Submission template visit link:-https://sipnaengg.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/SIH_Guidelines-1.pdf